No products in the cart.
The Apparel Pricing Guide
If you are looking for a quick way to generate screen printing or direct to garment (DTG) quotes using a Windows-based computer, there are many great estimate software packages available for screen printers ranging from $30 up to thousands of dollars. I demo’d many of the available quote generators and decided that I needed something custom to how I price apparel, so I created my own Microsoft Excel-based Screen Printing quote generator; the Apparel Pricing Guide. And now, I am making the download available to you, for free!
Unlike some of the pricier quote software applications, there are no pre-built garment prices. For me, I felt that not capitalizing on the constant sale prices of many common t-shirt brands and styles, I was over-charging customers. However, nearly every other aspect of the Apparel Pricing Guide is automated, all the way up to creating invoices, receipts, and tracking print orders.
Features for Windows-based PC’s
- One-time setup of shop details for invoices and receipts.
- Choose artwork costs based on a flat fee or per-color
- Allow for printing markup if the customer provides their own apparel
- New and existing screen setup fees
- Supports up to 12 print colors and four locations
- Small, Medium, and Large DTG and Dye Sublimation pricing
- Choose your apparel markup based on apparel price
- Choose your own print price quantity ranges (i.e 12-24, 25-74, 75 – 149, etc)
- Enter prices for vinyl names and numbers
- Customer list with name, contact, address, and more
- Auto-invoice and receipt creation with customer list drop-down for quick invoicing
- PDF invoices and receipts with one-click
- Track open and complete orders
The pricing guide has been transferred to ShopVox. To learn more about the Pricing Guide, contact Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit http://www.shirtbiztoolkit.com to download the Apparel Pricing guide and begin a trial of ShopVox Express!